Mittwoch, 27. März 2019

Our host Family

My family as a host family would be very strange. We are seven peoples - me, my dad, the wife of my dad, my brother, my sister, my granddad and my gradmom. We have one cat and a little rabbit. My granddad owns a small house with birds and my dad owns a aquarium. We live in a small town - there is a very small primary school and a small football place. There is everywhere a big wood. I think my family is very nice and helpful. They like to go in the garden and my siblings l love to play in the sanpit or spring on the trampolin. My dad is very athletics an his wife is very very creativ and her favourite hobby is to puzzle and tinker something. We also make often day trips like going to the zoo or to an big playground.
I think a person who likes kids and animals would like it in my family. 
Bildergebnis für family

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Sharing is caring

Hi Jon ! Hope your're good. You are interested in wheter teenagers care about what they do online. I'm 16 years old and I'm ...