Montag, 15. Oktober 2018

My new school

Hey Tobias,
What's up? Now I am in the business college in Perg. The school is very cool. How is it in your school? One positive pount is that I don't have long school. The longest day lasts to 13:30 hour. But I hate the bus. There are so many people and I got never a seat. What about you? I do not have many different school subjects. But the main subjects are Business Administration, Corporate Accounting and Geography. My favourite subject I think is Mathematic. The school starts every day at 8 o'clock. My class is in the second floor on the left side. We are 33 people in the class. Yes, I know we are many people. How many people in your class? At the first day of school I was really nervous but I found a friend called Anna. She is really nice. Have you ever found friends? I will have to learn a lot this year. Hope I see you soon.
                                
                                                                                            Love, Nessa

3 Kommentare:

Sharing is caring

Hi Jon ! Hope your're good. You are interested in wheter teenagers care about what they do online. I'm 16 years old and I'm ...